SPOCOM is looking for an intern to help us kick off our 2016-2017 show season! This is a part-time (non-paid) position, with flexible hours to accommodate your schedule. We are looking for a highly motivated, positive, outgoing person to join our team.
Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25, have office etiquette, be able to multitask, have basic knowledge of Word and Excel, be well organized and punctual, and have a reliable form of transportation.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Basic use of Word and Excel
• Clerical Duties
• Social media management
• Cold calling/Follow up calling with clients
• Assist in logistical planning
• Managing and Building a Street Team
• Planning and Execution of Booth Set Up
• Event Promotions
• Manage and maintain accurate stock levels of product
If you are interested in becoming a part of, not just a team, but a family, then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!