[vc_button title=”click to go to vendor roll-in” href=”http://spocomusa.com/?p=2132″ color=”btn-danger” size=”wpb_regularsize” icon=”none” target=”_blank” el_position=”first last”]
CAR SHOW COMPETITOR & DISPLAY BIKE ROLL IN INFORMATION
SPOCOM Super Show – Anaheim Convention Center
800 West Katella Ave, Anaheim CA 92802
Hall D, Saturday, July 16, 2016
All registered car competitor’s will move-in at the Anaheim Convention Center on Saturday, July 16th. Each team, individual cars, trucks, and motorcycles will check-in at their designated time before entering the Convention Hall. Please locate your team or your first and last name on the group list below for your assigned check-in time. If you have any question please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Competitor check-in time will be posted on Thursday, July 14th. If you do not see your team or your name on this list below please contact us immediately so that we can review your registration. Please arrive at your assigned check-in time. Any vehicles that arrive after their assigned check-in will forfeit their reserved space and will be placed in a new location on the show floor only after all check-in vehicles have been parked inside the hall.
NEW: Friday ROLL-IN is available by appointment. Roll-in hours for Friday is 1:00pm – 7:00pm ONLY. Please contact email@example.com to be scheduled for Friday roll-in.
Check-In will start 30 minutes before your assigned GROUP roll-in time, on Saturday, July 16, 2016.
Please locate your assigned Group Letter below. You must check in on or before your assigned Group Letter or your spot will be forfeited and you will be assigned a new spot at the end of Group roll-in. Once you enter the show area you MUST be wearing your *wristband at all times to regain entry. *(Subject to change upon venue rules and regulations)
Upon arrival to the Convention Center, please proceed to “Parking Lot 5” entrance located at 1874 S. West Street for competitor check-in. Once you receive your competitor package you will be directed to the show staging area. Your competitor package will include a competition sheet, two wristbands (event passes), and regulations for this event. Your competition sheet must be clearly displayed on the driver-side window at all times during move-in and show hours.
* If a member of your crew arrives late, does not caravan with you, and is not in line with you at the time of roll-in, they may not be placed with you. We cannot guarantee that your entire crew can park together. We will do our best to accommodate you but cannot guarantee anything.
* The vehicle must be clean and free of body damage.
* NO support vehicles are allowed inside the venue, you must hand walk/carry/push your equipment into the venue.
* When you check-in you will be given two wristbands (or event passes), one for yourself and a guest. Everyone MUST have a wristband (event pass) to enter the show premises.
* FUEL REGULATIONS FOR THIS EVENT is between 1/8 tank to empty and gas cap must be taped closed.
NO EXCEPTIONS! Vehicles will not be allowed inside the venue with more then 1/8 tank of fuel.
* Vehicles will be REQUIRED to disconnect the batteries once parked on the show floor. All vehicles hoods MUST be left open for final inspections by the Anaheim Fire Marshal. The Fire Marshal needs to verify that all
batteries are disconnected before we are allowed to open the show to the public.
* No weapons of any kind will be allowed into the venue. No outside food or drink will be allowed into the venue. Your car will be subject to search by the event security before you are allowed to enter the venue.
* Roll-Out – Once all spectators have exited the building and show management has cleared the venue, roll-out can begin.
ASSIGNED COMPETITOR GROUP CHECK-IN SATURDAY, JULY 16, 2016
GROUP A – 9:00am to 10:00am (CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 8:30am)
Toyo Tires Cars
Auto Fashion USA
Group B – 10:00am to 11:00am (CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 9:30am)
Group C – 11:30am to 12:30pm (CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 11:00am)
San Diego 86 Club
Steven Roland Sampaga
Lysander Luansing Jr
Group D – 12:30pm to 1:30pm (CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 12:00pm)
Auto Concept Elite
Daily Driven Revolution
John Fob Movement
One Auto Movement
Team Subaru 15
Irvin Bolanos – D33
Manuel Arceo Jr
You must be logged in to post a comment.