CAR SHOW ROLL-IN INFORMATION
SPOCOM – NorCal Edition
CLUB AUTO SPORT
521 Charcot Ave. San Jose CA 95131
Saturday, August 1, 2015
All registered car competitor’s will move-in at Club Auto Sport on Saturday, August 1st. Each team, individual cars, trucks, and motorcycles will roll-in at their designated time before entering the venue. Please locate your team or your first and last name on the group list below for your assigned roll-in time. If you have any question please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
All INDOOR approved prescreened competitor’s will receive an email with a designated group parking entry. All OUTDOOR competitor’s will roll-in time their assigned group. If you do not see your team or your name on this list please contact us immediately so that we can review your registration. Please arrive at your assigned roll-in time. Any vehicles that arrive after their assigned roll-in will forfeit their reserved space and will be placed in a new location on the only after all vehicles have been parked.
Please locate your assigned Group Letter below. You must be checked in on or before your assigned Group Letter or your spot will be forfeited and you will be assigned a new spot at the end of Group roll-in. Once you enter the venue you MUST be wearing your *wristband at all times to regain entry. *(Subject to change upon venue rules and regulations)
Upon arrival to the Convention Center, please proceed to the designated “GROUP PARKING LETTER” which are located on Charcot Ave or Junction Ave for check-in. Once you receive your competitor packet you will be directed to your assigned parking area. Your competitor packet will include a competition sheet, wristband and/or event pass, and regulations for this event. Your competition sheet must be clearly displayed on the driver-side window at all times during move-in and show hours.
* If a member of your crew arrives late, does not caravan with you, and is not in line with you at the time of roll-in, they may not be placed with you. We cannot guarantee that your entire crew can park together. We will do our best to accommodate you but cannot guarantee anything.
* The vehicle must be clean and free of body damage.
* NO support vehicles are allowed in the venue, you must hand walk/carry/push your equipment into the venue.
* When you check-in you will be given one wristband for yourself and an event pass for your passenger.
Everyone MUST have a wristband (event pass) to enter the show premises.
* FUEL REGULATIONS FOR THIS EVENT is between 1/4 tank to empty and gas cap must be taped closed for ALL CARS PARKED INSIDE ONLY.
NO EXCEPTIONS! Vehicles will not be allowed inside the venue with more then 1/4 tank of fuel.
* No weapons of any kind will be allowed into the venue. No outside food or drinks (including BEER, WINE, and all Beverages with ALCOHOL contents) will be allowed into the venue. Your car will be subject to search by event security before you are allowed to enter the venue.
* Roll-Out – Once all spectators have exited the building and show management has cleared the venue, roll-out can begin.
GROUP A – 11:00am to 12:00am – Check-in at Charcot Ave Entrance.
– This roll-in time is for ALL OUTDOOR cars in a TEAM/CREW of less than 5 cars.
– Includes OUTDOOR cars that registered without a TEAM/CREW.
GROUP B – 10:00am to 11:00am – Check-in at Junction Ave Entrance.
– This roll-in time is ALL OUTDOOR cars in a TEAM/CREW of more than 5 cars.
– *Includes cars that were not approved on the INDOOR prescreen process. (*PLEASE Check-In to Receive your $10 refund for Indoor Registration)
You must be logged in to post a comment.